Basic PHP Events Lister
This software is designed for small to medium sized organizations who have a handful of events each month and want to display all of them in a simple HTML page.
New in version 2.0 is the ability to set end times and dates, a configurable limit on the number of displayed events and multi user functionality. PHP 4 and MySQL database are required.
In addition, this package is distributed as "Careware." Careware is the brainchild of software extraordinare, Paul Lutus, author of the most excellent HTML code editor, Aracnophila. Careware is a simple idea which roughly translates into: "You use something you like for free, in exchange for making the world a little bit better place. Read more about this simple, yet inspiring idea at Paul's web site.
- Easy, 5 minute setup
- Automatically displays only upcoming events.
- Configurable to display individual past events.
- Full password protected management area, with the ability to add, edit and delete events and users.
- Password recovery system
- Accepts HTML in event description
- Copy function for reoccurring events
- All Required fields are validated